A HOST of features EXCLUSIVE to MEMBERS
Access to Our Growing Video Library
Our Discussion and Support Group on Our Private EFT Network & Practitioner Directory
Access to the Latest Research Reports & Articles
The Science of Tapping Membership Programs offer anyone 24/7 streaming access for showing your colleagues or clients anywhere where you have internet access.
Science of Tapping Membership
$97 / year
- One year streaming access to the 13 minute condensed presentation video plus versions with English, French, Italian, German, Spanish or Portuguese subtitles.
- One year streaming access to the 30 minute expanded presentation video plus versions with English, French, Italian, German, Spanish or Portuguese subtitles.
- One year streaming access to all 9 bonus expert interviews
- Quarterly updated complete tapping research report
- Access to our Discussion and Support Group on our private EFT network
- Searchable listing in our Practitioner Directory for the public
- Sign Up
I am so excited to be on the site and just love the information and resources. The videos are so good for all audiences. Particularly, as I move to taking EFT into the Corporate world this will be incredibly valuable and useful for all of those who might be a tad cynical and skeptical or with an old-school mentality of not dealing with emotions and people. Hands on heart, bursting with gratitude to you and Alina for making this happen. Sincerely, what an accomplishment... Katie Walker, Counsellor and EFT Practitioner
I love these DVD's! It was like every cell in my body started vibrating at a higher frequency watching them. Outside of being remarkably engaging and wonderfully produced, they provide foundational research backing why Tapping can be so effective for healing. Awesome. But even more exciting, this body of work is another validation to the fact that we are energetic beings (living in an energetic universe) and energy can and should be used as a healing tool. Welcome to the 21st century where we move beyond the focus on body chemistry and into the use of our body's energy as medicine. Kudos Alina, Craig and your team. WOW! Toni Marthaller-Andersen MSN, ARNP, FNP-C